UK/Canada Product Manager
SAND is expanding its products and solutions portfolio and seeking for a Product Manager to lead those new activities in Canada. Experience in database software, business intelligence or related fields is required.
– Define the product strategy and roadmap
– Work with external third parties and alliances to assess partnership opportunities in cooperation with the responsible manager of third party relation.
– Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
– Be an expert with respect to the competition
– Act as a leader within the company
– Support sales and marketing activities
– Oversee the product delivery
– Manage the development process
– Be responsible for the product support activities
– 5+ years’ experience in a Product Management or Pre-Sale Engineering position in CRM, Marketing, database, business intelligence, data warehousing or analytic software solutions.
– Demonstrate ability to manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
– Strong familiarity with most companies (competitors) in the CRM, analytic RDBMS and BI.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Must be able to travel.
– Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, corporate culture.
To apply for this position with SAND please complete and send in the form below. No recruiters please.