UK Marketing Intern
We are looking for engaging, outgoing, committed interns to join our graduate programme. Based in London, UK. You will get in-depth experience in marketing and sales, event planning and partner management. You will also gain project and leadership experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and innovative organisation, take on responsibilities rarely offered in graduate roles and grow in a dynamic and supportive environment.
– The Marketing Intern’s primary responsibilities are:
– Support SAND’s Social Media program
– Email marketing programs
– Webinar program delivery
– Field marketing organisation
– Technical comfort with software applications such as Salesforce.com, and email marketing programs such as Exact Target
– Strong public communication skill
– Excellent written communication skills
– Strong one-to-one communication skills
– Persistence to overcome barriers and push through alternative options
– Attention to detail and great organisation to manage multiple activities and relationships at once
To apply for this position with SAND please complete and send in the form below. No recruiters please.