SAND and P&G at SAP TechED 2009 Phoenix, USA
October 13-16, 2009, Booth 610
One of the harsh realities of data warehousing today is the urgent need to make more data more available, for more applications with more users – and to do so without causing a disruptive “revolution” in existing systems and staying within budget.
At SAP TechEd, you will have the opportunity to meet with SAND and our customers to discuss how you can implement a flexible Intelligent Information Management architecture as an evolution of your current SAP BW environment. SAND/DNA Nearline for SAP BW leverages the existing infrastructure into which you have put years of effort and financial investment, providing you an environment that allows you to keep massive and ever-growing amounts of data available at a greatly reduced TCO.
Attend Proctor & Gamble’s session (BI119: 10/14/2009 2:00:00 PM – 3:00:00 PM, Room: L13) on Best Practices for Nearline Storage in SAP Business Information Warehouse by implementing SAND/DNA Nearline for SAP and find out how SAND enables:
- Better management of larger amounts of information
- More efficient satisfaction of SLAs and business analysis requirements using a flexible and agile data framework
- Reduced backup and recovery times
- Accelerated data loading and query processing for reporting and analytics
- Enriched analytic functionality
- Better compliance with regulatory requirements.